9.4.09

Public School






Public School would have to be one of my favourite menswear lines. It was created by Maxwell Osbourne and Dao-Yi Chow who both cut their teeth in the design rooms of Diddy's Sean John label. The label itself is very minimalist with a great attention to detail which is what I love about it. I am really impressed with what they have produced. It's basically high-end streetwear. When I start my label I will be aiming at the high-end streetwear market myself so I aminspired by these guys. Their outerwear is amazing. You can pick up Public School at Cry Wolf NY, tobi.com, ssense.com, and revolveclothing.com. The New collection has seen the introductio of red into the colour pallette which I am a big fan of as red is my favourite colour.

No comments:

Creative Director

My photo
"Don't be afraid to be different.....express yourself" Contact: daniel@danielpatrick.net