9.4.09

A look Inside Kanye's Crib






Kanye west may be known for his rapping and flamboyant dress sense but his design abilities are starting to become evident for all to see. Kanye's LA home is beautifully decorated with every detail taken into account. I myself have an interest in interior design and love the fact that the design is based on the person. The place suits what he loves. It's like when you're a kid and you cover your room with what you love well this is a more grown example but still harks back to that with Morris's Jetsons artwork and murikami pieces. To me the place is a masterpiece just like 808s and heartbreak is but in a different sense. I look forward to taking the same approach of filling it with what I love and choosing every detail in the designing of my future pad.

No comments:

Creative Director

My photo
"Don't be afraid to be different.....express yourself" Contact: daniel@danielpatrick.net